Who we are
Balbriggan Community Childcare opened its doors on September 2009. The ethos of Balbriggan Community Childcare Group Ltd is to deliver quality affordable childcare to all in the community. The organisation is not-for-profit, therefore childcare fees are kept at the lowest price. The unique factor of a community crèche is the subvention scheme. The building is also unique, the crèche is located in an old thatch cottage that dates back to the 17th century, and it creates a magical and homely environment.
We offer childcare for children from 12 months to 12 years. We provide a safe and fun environment and home cooked meals. Our facility is run by a board of management and a Childcare Coordinator.
Board Members 2019
- Jean fay Brady (Chairperson)
- Loraine Nulty (Secretary)
- Gillian Blount (Treasurer)
- John Paul Browne( Vice Chairperson)
- Catherine de Buitlear
- Lynette Hughes
RIP Sylvester Greally who passed away 9th September 2014,who gave many years to the Board Of Management.
Deirdre Mc Nally has 19 years’ experience in childcare, has level 5 and 6 in supervision, First aid, fire safety, child protection attended training in ECCE business management, and management seminars/worshops. In my position I would link with various government bodies such as HSE, Pobal, DCYA and work closely with Fingal County Childcare and Early Childhood Ireland.
- Wobbler Room- Clara Jane Foley
- Toddler Room- Barbara Delaney
- Full Time Preschool- Agata Likus Kobliha
- ECCE Room-Sabrina Dawson
- ECCE/Playschool Room-Sophie Grant
- Afterschool-Sophie Grant/Marissa Russell
- Team Leader-Marissa Russell
- Manager-Deirdre Mc Nally